ÚŃČí  4 Jul 2020


  • Media Center
  • News
  • News

    1. News
    2. Features
    3. MCIT in Press


    ITIDA Sponsors the Participation of 45 Companies in GITEX Riyadh, 2011

    Date published: 14 April 2011

    Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) sponsors the participation of 45 Egyptian companies in GITEX Riyadh International Information Technology Exhibition 2011. The exhibition is one of the most prominent IT events in the Middle East.

    ITIDA provides 85% of the total cost of participation in the exhibition while each company will afford the other 15% by 12 thousands EGP including accommodation and flights tickets. 

    The CEO of ITIDA, Mr. Yasser El-Kady said that the Egyptian participation at GITEX Riyadh, this year, is of significant importance for Egyptian companies bearing in mind the current challenges. The exhibition presents a real opportunity to Egyptian companies to showcase their products and promote their IT solutions and services in a bid to increase their exports to gulf markets.

    ITIDA announced the extension of grace period to accept applications in order to participate to GITEX Riyadh, till next Monday 18th of April. The exhibition held from 16th-19th of May, 2011, will witness a high turnout by showcasing a large package of IT solutions related to improving business and reinforcing institutional performance. 

    This year ITIDA participates for the 5th consecutive time at GITEX Riyadh. Such participation comes within the framework of ITIDA’s efforts to create opportunities for partnerships and raising Egyptian exportations of IT products and services to Gulf markets especially Saudi market which its value reached around 12.4 billion SR in 2010.
     
    The area of the Egyptian pavilion sponsored by ITIDA is almost 400 square meters in Riyadh International Exhibition Center. The 15.000 m2 air-conditioned hall is the newest exhibition center in the Saudi kingdom.

    In addition, the center includes external exhibition area, communications center, VIP hall, media center, conferences halls, services center for exhibitors, shipping offices and parking spaces.
     
    GITEX Riyadh is the largest exhibition of information technology in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and comes second after GITEX Dubai in the list for the Middle East. On the other hand, Saudi market hits rank one in the region for computer and information technology application sales.

    The exhibition focuses mainly on the vision of IT industry leaders and investors around effective strategies to use available resources in Saudi IT sector and promote its development on the long-run.

    GITEX Riyadh 2010 witnessed a strong participation from both visitors and exhibitors reaching 85 thousands visitors and 624 exhibitors respectively.

    The number of visitors who flocked to the exhibition during the last year reflected the increasing attention towards the event. Such thing proved that GITEX Riyadh 2010 is the most successful exhibition notably with the completion of all logistics tools needed for the new exhibition center where the event is held.



    Related Photo Gallery




    Media Contact

    For media-related inquiries, please contact our media relations representative.

    Affiliate Organizations Related Institutions
    NTRA ITIDA EGYPT POST ITI NTI CULTNAT TIEC SMART VILLAGE SILICON WAHA TDF
    Contact Us  |  Feedback  | Site Map  |  DisclaimerPrivacy Statement  |  MCIT RSS Copyright Ministry of Communications and Information Technology 1999-2020. All rights reserved